Please submit the online application available on this website. If you would prefer to submit a paper application, please contact Admissions and we will send an application packet to you by mail.
• Three letters of recommendation are required; two from the applicant’s current English and Math teachers, and one from a personal acquaintance (teacher, coach, etc.), not a family member, who knows the applicant well. Please print the forms and give them to teachers with a stamped envelope addressed to Admissions, The MacDuffie School, 66 School Street, Granby, MA 01033.
Visit Day and Interview
• Please contact the Admissions Office to schedule a campus visit and interview. Visit Days and interviews may be scheduled on any regular school day.
• International and other long distance interviews can be scheduled on Skype by contacting Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Domestic students are required to take the SSAT. Information about test dates and registration is available at ssat.org
• International students must provide one or more of the following: IELTS, ISEE, SLEP, or TOEFL.
• Questions? Contact admissions at email@example.com
Parents/Guardians should print and complete the Release of Student Records form provided on this site, and submit it to the school principal or guidance counselor of the applicant’s current school. The student transcript should include current and previous year grades as well as any recent standardized testing.
MacDuffie is committed to helping families find ways to meet the costs of a MacDuffie education. To apply for Financial Aid, please complete and submit the parent financial statement at nais.sss.org. The MacDuffie School code is: 4762. For questions about Financial Aid, please contact Admissions at 413-255-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.